Vaginoplasty in Mumbai is a procedure which tightens the vaginal wall resulting in pleasurable sex life and a self-confidence boost.
The vaginal muscles of women who have given birth dilate during childbirth, resulting in an enlarged opening of the vaginal canal and weakened vaginal muscles. Also, through the natural aging process, vaginal muscles can weaken and dilate. This can create discomfort and even shame. Weakened vaginal muscles can also create sexual problems or even lead to lack of satisfaction for both partners. Although there are dedicated exercises to strengthen the vaginal muscles, they do not usually produce the desired results.
Vaginoplasty, or rejuvenation of the vagina, narrows an important portion of the vagina, making the entrance to the vagina narrower, as well as strengthening the vaginal areas that are deprived of muscles. Excessive vaginal tissue is removed, and the muscles are stretched. The result: more compact vaginal muscles, which can result in increased pleasure felt during sexual intercourse by you and your partner.
Why should you consider the vaginal rejuvenation procedure?
The reasons why you can decide for vaginoplasty in Mumbai are personal and specific to each person. Some of the most common reasons we have encountered in our practice are:
- Enlargement of the vagina following childbirth. After childbirth, many women suffer from a widening of the vagina and want an operation to narrow the vagina that allows them to improve their sexual performance and confidence in the most intimate moments with their life partner.
- An enlarged vaginal canal. As women get older, the vaginal canal becomes more lax, therefore the pleasure felt during sexual intercourse can also diminish in intensity and a woman may want to regain the pleasure she had previously during sexual intercourse, when she had a narrower vagina.
- Loss of confidence during sexual intercourse: women who have lost confidence during sexual intercourse will consist that the operation to narrow the vagina will increase not only the sensation of pleasure felt during sexual intercourse, but also their self-confidence.
- Kegel exercises have lost their effectiveness. While Kegel exercises are useful in certain cases, for new mothers, the vaginal canal in many cases becomes too wide to be able to be restored to the previous narrowness just by practicing these exercises. Vaginoplasty can be a solution in such cases.
Women who choose vaginoplasty in Mumbai usually have other symptoms, such as:
- loss of sensations and intensity of stimulation felt during sexual intercourse;
- a vaginal opening that is unsightly;
- problems with retention of internal buffers;
- problems with the retention of the partner inside the vagina during sexual intercourse;
- tissues that are visible in the vagina and create an unsightly appearance;
Is vaginoplasty the right operation for my situation?
Women who suffer from vaginal laxity and a widening of the vaginal walls, and who want a narrower vagina, are the perfect candidates for this procedure. Whether it is the result of pregnancy or age, if you want a narrower vagina Dr. Vishal can help you to get it.
If you decide for this procedure, it is important that you have good health and not be pregnant. If you have recently had a pregnancy, it is good that you wait a year before doing this operation.
This procedure may be right for you. if:
- you want to improve the aesthetics of your vagina;
- you want to regain confidence in yourself;
- you want to rejuvenate your intimate life.
What are other common reasons for vaginoplasty in Mumbai?
- genetic inheritance;
- major fluctuations in weight;
- chronic cough or constipation problems;
- lifting of very large weights.
What are the results you can get through vaginoplasty surgery?
The best way to determine if the vaginoplasty surgery will give the results you hoped for is to establish a first consultation with Dr. Vishal. You will have the opportunity to clarify all your questions, as well as to get a qualified opinion about the objectives you are proposing.
During the consultation with Dr. Vishal:
- will review your file, medical, as well as the medication you are currently taking;
- discuss the details of the procedure and the types of procedure that lend themselves to your situation;
- will provide recommendations based on your needs and goals.
Dr. Vishal will listen to your needs, expectations and desired results, in order to choose the right option in your case. The operation is usually performed under local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia. During the operation plastic surgeon in Mumbai will increase the tone of the vaginal muscles, strengthen the perineal muscle, removing any excess vaginal tissue. The procedure takes 1 – 2 hours and all scars will be internal. Vaginoplasty will help rejuvenate the vagina to its pre-pregnancy appearance.
Postoperative recovery process
In most cases, you will be able to go to your home after the operation, but it is important that you relax and rest. Dr. Vishal will check your progress. at regular intervals after the operation to ensure that your recovery will be successful. it goes according to plan and you will be able to enjoy the best possible results.
Following the operation, there will be swelling, bruising and pain. It is recommended to take painkillers for 4 to 5 days after the operation to alleviate symptoms.
Symptoms will fade in intensity over the next 2 to 4 weeks. It is recommended to apply local ice packs to reduce swelling.
Although you will be able to move in most cases a day after the operation, it is recommended to rest at home for a week. It is recommended to avoid physical exercise for 2 – 3 weeks. After 3 weeks you can resume light exercise, but it is recommended to avoid running or lifting demanding weights for 6 weeks after the operation. A period of 6 weeks of sexual abstinence is also recommended.
Once the recovery period has passed, the results are final after about 6 weeks. They can last for life, but of course with ageing the vagina will lose its firmness, but it will not return to its original state, before the operation.