Dr Vishal K Patel – Best Plastic Surgeon in Malad
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Expert in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery
Our special services and all our treatment
Are you considering breast reduction surgery in Mumbai? Dr. Vishal Patel offers safe &...
Liposuction in Mumbai is a surgical techniques are intended to improve the appearance of any area...
Dr. Vishal Patel is a renowned plastic surgeon who specializes in mastopexy/breast lift surgery in...
Scar revision surgery in Mumbai reduces the scar so that it is more uniform with your skin tone and...
Gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai for Male breast reduction by either reduction of the mammary gland...
Vaginoplasty in Mumbai is a procedure which tightens the vaginal wall resulting in pleasurable sex...
Plastic surgeries are increasingly more reliable, less invasive and more accessible to all budgets. Without neglecting safety, the best plastic surgeon in Malad, Mumbai Dr Vishal Patel has an ever-increasing offer.
Dr Vishal K Patel MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery) is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon in Mumbai. He is specialized in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery. He is based in Mumbai with more than 11 years of clinical experience.
What is Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgeries are sought in order to improve the physical appearance and harmonize the face, hide scars or thin the nose. Plastic surgery has become transversal to society. People understand it as a necessity, like going on vacation or changing cars, and put it on their to-do list.
Plastic surgeon in Malad, Dr Vishal Patel works in the repair of different regions and tissues of the human body in its morphological and functional aspects.
Whether to satisfy a patient’s personal wishes, or to correct congenital or acquired deformities, plastic surgeries are increasingly modern and efficient.
Gone are the days when cosmetic procedures were more popular among women. Nowadays, the male audience has shown more and more interest in the subject.
It has two main areas:
- Reconstructive plastic surgery, which restores and returns normal form and function that may be absent or lost due to various circumstances;
- Cosmetic surgery, which modifies the appearance and body contour, counteracting the effects of aging and/or obtaining more balanced, desired or considered ideal characteristics.
Reconstructive plastic surgery
Reconstructive plastic surgery has been with us since ancient times, before the advent of anesthesia and surgery as we know it today. There are reports of reconstructive surgery interventions long before the Roman Empire.
Currently, frequent interventions by a plastic surgeon are made, for example:
- In an emergency context, in the repair of trauma to the hand, face and even legs and feet;
- In the field of breast oncology, in the reconstruction of the female breast after cancer treatment, which is crucial for the recovery of breast shape and for restoring women’s self-esteem;
- In the area of obesity treatment: after significant weight loss, especially after obesity surgery, it is the plastic surgeon in Malad who corrects the skin folds, restoring an adequate body contour;
- In the craniofacial region, for the treatment of congenital malformations;
- In the treatment of gynecomastia or male breast enlargement, a frequent and bothersome complaint that in many cases can be resolved by surgical excision or liposuction.
Due to various influences, interest in cosmetic surgery has increased exponentially in recent decades, particularly in recent years.
Cosmetic surgery is not futile or less acceptable. In fact, the main motivation for undergoing surgery or cosmetic procedure is a personal dissatisfaction with some part of our body that bothers us or that causes us discomfort and that negatively affects our daily lives.
- These personal grievances are not worthless. They are related to individual health and well-being and the current concept of health is much broader than the absence of disease.
If something causes discomfort and can be fixed, there’s no harm in doing so! It is not futile, nor is it superfluous.
- After cosmetic surgery, it is common to see many people start or resume leisure or work activities that they previously avoided because they did not feel comfortable doing so.
The most common cosmetic surgery interventions are performed on the face, breast, abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs and legs and genital region.
The revision and correction of scars and the removal of tattoos is also the specialty of Dr Vishal Patel, Best Plastic Surgeon in Malad.
The best time to have plastic surgery
“In the case of liposuction, for example, to obtain the best possible result, you will have to wear an elastic band for approximately two months. In addition, the result is only stabilized around three months. Therefore, not only because it is not pleasant to walk with an elastic belt in hot weather, but if you want the best result for that time, you should choose to have an operation in advance”.
A breast augmentation, on the other hand, can be done at any time. “After a month it is practically unrestricted. Regarding the scar, as it is minimal and, if you put a full screen, it is protected”.
Cares with the body
Cosmetic surgery should not be a substitute for body care, a balanced diet and physical exercise. “Especially in relation to fat mass reduction surgeries (liposuction, abdominoplasty, etc.) it must be framed in the global treatment of each person, where the nutritionist must enter.
Sometimes, it can be done even before the weight loss process is over, to act as a stimulus”, he assures. “That way, you see some faster results, but you have to keep losing weight,” he adds.
Managing expectations in cosmetic surgery is very important. Clarify any doubts you have and ask Dr Vishal Patel all the questions you need. Do not hide any kind of information related to your health. Avoid entering the operating room with an unrealistic image in your head.
“There are people who come for the wrong reasons, such as thinking that their relationship problem due to personality or shyness is resolved by having liposuction. Of course, you can never be happy with the result of liposuction, as it does not solve the problem that led you to have the operation”.
For the best plastic surgeon in Malad, there is no doubt that it is essential to understand the real reasons for the surgery and to make it clear that “cosmetic surgery is a person’s thing for himself in his relationship with the mirror”.
302- Corporate corner, Near Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai- 400064
Mon. to Sat - 5pm to 8pm
DNA Multi Speciality Hospital
Tapovan Housing Complex, Pathanwadi, Malad East, Mumbai-400097
Mon. to Sat - 9am to 10am (On Appointment)